Whether you are a new or vintage Mac user, I will get you up to speed!read more...
New Mac, iPad, Printer or Wireless Network? I will get you started.read more...
I will let you know if the software detects an error on your hard drive or backup!read more...
- Pam and I really appreciate the fine Apple service you have been providing us. As important to us, as much as the Apple technical expertise you provide, is the "can do" attitude you bring with you on your service calls. You always have a smile on your face and it is very obvious to us that you thoroughly enjoy assisting your clients resolve the complex technical issues they face from time to time. Another attribute we particularly like is your timeliness. When we set up an appointment at 2:00 p.m., or whenever, you are always there a few minutes before. Consistently! Please feel free to have any of your potential clients call on Pam or me, if we may be of assistance in any way. Sincerely, Steve and Pam Goldsmith
- Jeff Bohr is knowledgeable, patient with those of us lacking computer skills and reliable. Jeff arrives when he says he will. He listens to the questions of his clientele and provides understandable answers. I was hesitant to purchase a Mac, having used a PC for years, but I did nonetheless. Then, I could not find dependable personal assistance, assistance that did not make me feel like an idiot or explained the information so quickly I found it hard to grasp. I was frustrated until Jeff, who was highly recommended by a friend, came to my aid. Having relied upon a large IT staff and administrative help, I failed to learn the fundamentals. Now that I am retired, I have done so with Jeff’s expert advice and training. I am learning how to use my Mac beyond basic email and internet searches. With Jeff’s advice, I even purchased a Mac lap top for travel. Jeff is the best computer guru with whom I have ever worked. And, just as important, Jeff makes using a computer fun! Karen Clegg, Naples Retired VP and General Manager, Defense and Space, Honeywell International
- Jeff Bohr is knowledgeable, conscientious, and always up-to-date on the Mac and Apple world. But what we like most is his enthusiasm--he wants you to enjoy these wonderful technologies as much as he does. It's fun to work with him. Jeff has been available to help with anything from major system updates to quick answers for sudden perplexities--from a whole-day appointment to an email exchange. We recommend him without reservation. Karen de Fiebre, Naples
- We've discovered Jeff is a much better resource than Apple Store staff for occasional problems and questions with our Mac products and home broadband and wi-fi network. He resolves issues quickly, effectively and conveniently -- in our home! Jeff is knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic and a real pleasure to work with. He has high integrity and clearly enjoys what he does. His services are worth the money you'll spend, and we recommend him without reservation. -Bob & Georgia Fisher, Naples
- Yes, Jeff knows his stuff. But so do other Mac consultants. So what makes Jeff the Go-to guy when help is needed? It’s not just what he knows, it’s how he explains what he knows. Whether solving a problem, training on a new application, or consulting on the purchase of new hardware or software, no one does it with more clarity, and with an upbeat style that makes you look forward to the next time you need him. Jeff has been our Naples lifeline for several years. I can’t wait for my next problem. Harvey Karp, Naples
- Thank you so much for helping me with my Mac, iPhone and iPad! I had my Mac for over 3 years, attended Apple classes, and had one on one Apple instruction (along with numerous phone calls) but until you spent a couple of hours with me I never felt like I understood anything about my Mac and was ready to give it up! I am enjoying my Mac now so much more and I learned new tricks for the iPhone and iPad that make them even more fun to use! I’ll be calling again soon for a touch up and to learn even more new things! You made it easy and enjoyable. Thank you! Mary Parsons VP & Associate General Counsel/Chief Operations Counsel Health Management Associates, Inc.
- It is with great pleasure that I recommend Jeff Bohr, an Apple Certified Support Professional covering Estero to Marco …..Jeff is exceptionally talented and fully up to date on all of Apple's products and software updates…..Jeff has been my Apple Tech for the past 6 years installing systems, updating and teaching one how to use the various devices from Apple and insuring that I get the most from my Apple products wether it be the I Phone, I Pad or our desk top computer, etc…. Thank you Ron Tarantino
- I started using Naples Mac Help about three years ago, I had just made the switch from PC to Mac. This was a whole new world for me, so I was a little nervous at the time and as a professional photographer and multi media producer the computer was as important to me as my cameras. I called Jeff so that I could get an expert evaluation as to how I had set up the system, and also to get some training on certain aspects of working with the Mac. Jeff was brilliant! He took the mystery out of working in the Mac world and left me feeling very comfortable. Since then I have used Jeff's expertise to bounce technical ideas off, get up to speed on the latest developments that are relevant to my industry, and how to expand and develop my system without breaking the bank. When the rare situation arose, such as a failed hard drive and a messed up Time Machine reinstall by me, Jeff helped me get back up and running within hours. Having Jeff is like having my own IT guy on site...it's a very comfortable feeling...especially from those of us who came from the "dark side" of the PC world! Gareth Rockliffe, Naples http://www.garethrockliffe.com/
- I've learned all I know about my Mac from Jeff Bohr, my Mac tutor, consultant, teacher and all. Jeff keeps up with all the latest Mac changes and technology. He is very dedicated and knowledgeable. I know I can count on him to not only troubleshoot problem areas but also to teach new skills. I would highly recommend Jeff if you are looking to increase your knowledge and expertise in the field of Apple products. Carol, Naples, FL
- I am pleased to write about Jeff who has helped me and others to whom I referred him . On many number of situations - some not so difficult, but some serious, frustrating and needing a lot of help -- he has come through with great ease. Because he solves issues so quickly, the cost of his consulting is less than some "experts"who are on the " job training" at your expense rather than certified support professionals. My experience with Jeff has been great and I continue to use and recommend him. Bob Gicking, Naples
- I feel blessed to know Jeff Bohr. I have had the pleasure of working with him in my business for the past 3 years. He has completely taught me all the NEW techniques that I need to use on my Apple computer and digital scanner. There is never a question that is too hard for him to answer or a problem that he cannot solve. I am astounded by his computer knowledge and expertise. And he knows how to explain everything on anyone’s level of computer knowledge. I feel as if Jeff has become a part of our family. If I am not home I will leave the door open for him. He is reliable, punctual, and he always has a smile on his face. If I encounter a work emergency he will help me over the phone. I would recommend Naples Mac Help for anyone’s computer service.. I go to Jeff for all advice about what equipment to buy and I can always depend on him for all installations. No job is too big for him. He is a delight. My business is enhanced because of Jeff Bohr. Joan Jacobs/Art Talk Inc./Art Historian www.joanjacobsarttalk.com
- As a business owner, my days are packed with clients, meetings, and hectic deadlines. Taking the time to solve a computer issue, or head to the apple store to wait in line, is not on my agenda. Not only is Jeff able to telecommute and help solve problems from afar, he is easy to connect with in person as well. His tips are quick and helpful, and he explains things in a way that make sense. He is a great resource, and helps us to keep things at BEYOND MOTION running smoothly. Amy Lademann www.go2beyondmotion.com
- My wife and I have been using Jeff Bohr exclusively for our computer needs for the past two years. His assistance and expertise has been exceptional. As senior citizens I consider ourselves part of the technological challenged generation. That makes Jeff's approach an important asset. He responds quickly to requests for assistance, does not hesitate to inconvenience himself for the convenience of his clients, always patient and respectful, has kept his training current, a good instructor and coach, with excellent intuition for the basis of your problems, ( ie. first plug in and push start !) Cost of service is not inexpensive, but always fair and considerate. We hope to soon change to "smart phones" and have asked Jeff to "get us started" correctly.. Without hesitation, Jeff Bohr has our unconditional recommendation. Larry Lane, Naples
- Jeff, It has been a great source of relief to find you since my previous guru moved away. Your warm and exuberant personality make the appointments fun as well as informative. You obviously love what you are doing because it shows. Thanks again. Christi Lavoy, Naples http://www.botanistix.com
- I am a super senior that is an active user of my Apple computer. My computer is great, but it would be pretty useless without Jeff Bohr standing in the wings. I don't have the experience or skills to deal with many of the issues that pop-up from time to time. Jeff is my friendly and handy computer doctor whenever needed. Jeff is a very energetic and accommodating fellow. He always finds time to deal with my questions promptly. He makes me feel that I am doing him a favor by calling on his services. He even makes me feel that I am not stupid. That is hard to do. Jeff answers phone calls and emails promptly. He loves his work, and it shows. I recommend Jeff Bohr without any reservations. Regards, Karl Sheffield, Naples
- Jeff at Naples Mac Help has been an absolutely essential part of our online life. Whether it was training to use our Apple products, troubleshooting programs or applications that weren't performing, or crisis management when we were recently infected with a scummy virus, Jeff has been there to help. Even when we are away in the summer months, he can be counted on to try and assist long-distance when we need it. He's better than the Genius Bar and much more easily available.
- Many thanks again for your direction and confidence with navigating us through "at times" a maze and abundance of information to understand which application to use and device for our particular needs. The syncing demonstration that you showed has made our business and personal schedule more efficient for all. Best of everything, see you in the cloud-:)
- LaDonna and I wanted to let you know how much we enjoy working with you with our various Apple devices. Your help and support has really been terrific. From the standpoint of solving problems and educating us on software and operations you have been a terrific resource. I believe the best part about working with you is your apparent love of what you do and your unrelenting curiosity to solve problems and answer questions. Your service level in getting back to us whether we are "up north" or in Naples has always been appreciated. LaDonna and I also appreciate the friendship that has developed over the years we have worked together, including getting to know Kira.
- Jeff, Sandy and I really appreciate your technical knowledge,work ethic,and flexibility to help us with all of our Apple products. From setting up our wireless system in a large house to making sure our cloud of two macs,two iPhones,two iPads, works and the calendar problems from mobile me are fixed,your breadth of knowledge is really appreciated. We have told several friends about your services and every one has thanked us numerous times for your work. Keep it up!
- I have been a client of Jeff Bohr since my husband introduced me to my first Mac over four years ago. During that time, I have steadily grown in confidence and capability to where I can tackle fairly sophisticated tasks such as event invitations, family celebrations and photographic albums. Jeff has always been available through my many projects and along with the instructional booklet he prepared for me, I have been able to resolve these issues and learn in the process. When I run into a major problem I can email Jeff a question and usually within an hour he has answered me with a solution. My Mac friends are now using Jeff based on my endorsement and are all pleased with his service, plus the Naples City Council has retained Jeff to consult on their Apple capabilities.